Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm 39 today!

Happy birthday to me. This will be my last birthday in my 30's. Waaa! Where has the time gone? The answer is beyond me!

I was thinking about this the other day and realized how big a year 2009 will be for us. Huge milestones next year for sure! Our 20th anniversary, my 40th birthday, Zack turning 18, Zack graduating from high school, and (gulp!!) also beginning college!!

But...I guess I need to age gracefully, and just let it all sink in.

OMG -- I'll be 40 years old in 365 days!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

humble servant said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to YOU
Happy Birthday, dear Sandeeeeee
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope you have a day that is as special as you are.

God Bless you all year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet pea! May you have a blessed day, a blessed year and many more! xxoo

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

May today, and all the days ahead, be full of happiness and blessings. :)

much love!

Cara

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday to YOU!!!

Turning 40 last year was the best birthday I have ever had. Instead of dreading it, I decided to have FUN. I did too.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sorry I am late.

Tanya said...

Happy (late) Birthday Sandi. I hope you had a great day!

lightshines said...

Happy belated Birthday!!

Sue said...

Oh Sandi, I'm sorry I missed your birthday. Hope it was an awesome one.

Believe me, 40 is not so bad ;) At least you have a year to go! My life is more full now than it has ever been.