Friday, January 04, 2008

In 2008 I will...

Love me for who I am. . .

Be the person that I want to be, not what others want me to be. . .

Show and tell those that I love exactly how I feel because we never know what tomorrow will bring. . .

Instead of trying to change myself to please others, I will only change myself to please ME. . .

Take more time to myself. I DO deserve a break once in awhile. . .

Live life to the fullest, love like I"ve never loved before, laugh more times than I will cry, and be happy with whatever God has in store for me. . .

This year, WILL be better than the last, but not as good as next!

8 comments:

Tanya said...

I love your list. I could have written it for myself. :)
Wishing you a blessed New Year!

humble servant said...

May all your resolutions be brought to fulfillment this year. You deserve happiness, joy and hope.

May God bless you abundantly!

formerteacher said...

Your list is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to seeing it all come true!
~Raelyn

CaraH said...

What a wonderful list of resolutions! Very nice, and how fulfilling. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE you list. Very good resolutions, and ones I need too!

I wish you amazing blessings this year! Keept writing, love checking in on you!

Becca

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed this. I love your resolutions. Looking forward to the next update! xxoo

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOOOO wonderful Sandi!!

I am SOOO proud of you and I am SOOO honored to call you a dear friend of mine.

LOVE YOU!!!!

Kelly The Woman Wonders