Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas parties, pics and more!

Not really too much to say right now, besides a very hectic ongoing schedule. We just wrapped up our churchwide Christmas program this past weekend, which went beautifully, I might add. With practices for Aaron almost daily though, I for one am glad for it to be over with. He was starting to become a little irritable (ok, a lot!).

The children's program and the handbell's program is Dec 16 and 19, respectively, and Aaron will be part of these two events as well. I think he has picked up the acting/drama bug. He is really enjoying himself this year!


My office Christmas party was this past Saturday night. It was the first time since the accident that Michael and I had been able to have an adults only night. Even though he was using a walker, we're incredibly happy that he was able to attend. We had great fun, a night of rejuvenation, free food and fellowship; the few drinks I had helped round the evening off nicely. :)

I won't go into it right now, but Michael has a (different) job prospect that is waiting for him if he wants it. The employer wants him to come to work for him at any capacity he can after the first of the year, until he's 100% again. I'm not sure how that will work out though. Kind of concerning to me, actually. In this position, there will be no out of state (a 100 mile radius maximum) traveling. This will bring him home with us...on a regular basis. We're not sure if it's what God wants us; so we continue to pray about it. He is supposed to meet with him again by the beginning of next week. I'll give out more info when/if Michael makes the decision.

More later!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAYING the right peace comes on what you need to do with his job!

So GLAD to see an update and hope your holiday is wonderful. What a GREAT picture. You both make a wonderful couple....so true :)

Love,
Becca

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your email, Sandi! It is good to read that all seems to be improving for your family. I am doing well. I am blessed with my 2 beautiful healthy daughters and am ready to just enjoy them.
~Raelyn

Tanya said...

I am glad that you and Micahel had a fun night out. :) You deserved it.
My prayers will continue for your family.
It was great to see an update from you. I loved the picture.

Kristin-Mom to 4 boys and 1 precious girl said...

you are so beautiful sandy!!
and have a very handsome husband too

i am sure the job decision will be whatever you and micheal feels is best for you and your family,

formerteacher said...

Glad that you and Michael got to have a night out together. You both look so happy. Your family is in my prayers.

lightshines said...

What a beautiful picture of the two of you. So glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourselves. Praying for you and your family.