Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi all! Still living and breathing over here. I hope I still have have a handful of readers out there. ;). DH has been at home every night for the last two and a half weeks, and we've all been enjoying spending time with him. It's been nice!

We'll have family in our home for Thanksgiving from Wednesday through Monday (not all of them at one time)...some will be here in the wee hours of the morning on Thursday; others will be arriving on Friday around lunch time. All will be gone by Monday midmorning.

I hope to get out and do some shopping with some of the female members of the family early Friday morning.

I wanted to wish you all a happy, healthy, safe Thanksgiving! And remember what this holiday is all about. Let's truly be thankful for all we have been blessed with.

P.S. I wanted to say that I'm currently working on my next post (bragging on Zack, and other happenings), and hope to have it published before Thanksgiving.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Amen! And Happy Thanksgiving...